- People Are Stealing To Get These Devices!
- Reaching An Entire Family For God!
- Ira’s Testimony
- Iya’s Story
- Snezhana’s Story
- Yulia Gets To Go Home!
- Sonya Beats The Odds!
- Sasha’s Testimony
- Alyona’s Testimony
- Denis’ Triple Disappointments
- You Never Know Who You Will Meet In A Ukrainian Orphanage
- Baby Daniel and Sister Awaiting Mom’s Health
- Not Easter Eggs, But Easter Fruit (Kingdom Fruit)
- Orphans in Ukraine
- Anastasia’s Story
- Desperate for Security and Love
- The Best Christmas Gift of All – Orphans Saved!
- Lydia’s Story
- Lena’s Story
- Orphans Accepting Christ!
- Father’s House Update
- Blessings Come in 3’s!
- Father’s House Wins Court Case
- Am I Lovable?
- Embracing Arms of Love
- Vova’s Joy
- Bogdana & Yaroslavna’s Story
- Christmas Outreach
- Heart Blossoming
- Sometimes There Is Success
- Abandoned by the world, but not by God
- Unshackled by Fear
- What is the Holy Bible?
- Darina is Scared to Go Home
- Learning to Lead
- “Practical Theology” For Dailying Living
- My Life Became Meaningful!
- Can’t Put the Book Down!
- Revival Happened through “Theology Courses”
- Theology and Distance Learning
- Sardines Never Had It So Good!
- Discipleship Courses
- To the Ends of the Soviet Union
- An Encouraging Spring
- SCM’s Theology Ministry is Taking Root and Expanding
- Canvassing Ukraine
- Transcending Culture through Education
- The Way to Righteousness
- The Blessing of Obedience
- It is Vital to Spend Time With God!
- Forgiveness Has Set Me Free!
- Discovering Many New Things
- Just in the Nick of Time!
- Huge Thanks!
- Inspired to Grow!
- My Prayers Are being Answered
- There is so much more to life than drugs!
- Street Gang To Christian Ministry!
- Short-Term Missions
- A Hardened Atheist Redeemed for Christ
- College Students Making a Difference!
- Vision Trips
- Saved in the Nick of Time
- Rebuilding Lost Lives
- Season of Salvation
- Pastor’s Conference
- Launching Fall Courses
- Who was Blessed the Most?
- Vova’s Ministry Update
- God’s Love Manifested in Babai
- Triple Blessings in Balaklayea
- Tenderizing Hearts in Chklavosky
- Hard Hearts in a Small Village
- Pre-Evangelism Blessing
- Broken Town, Broken Bodies, Healed Spirits
- God Quietly Draws People to Himself
- The Tale of “Five” Locations
- Victoria’s time had come
- Never too Old to Turn to Christ
- Blessings Come in Three’s!
- Tears of Joy
- Medical Ministry Update
God’s Love Manifested in Babai
In October, SCM had a medical outreach to the village of Babai. There were 22 people who came to this outreach. Alexandra was a reluctant woman who chose to come to our event – and she was so happy that she came, because she was overwhelmed by that professionalism of the medical staff and the sincere Christian love that was shown toward her. She was shocked because secular doctors in Ukraine rarely express concern or care about patients. In fact, everyone had the same testimony: God’s love was manifested to them in a tangible way!
With each patient, the team spoke to them about Jesus and the way to salvation. They had several follow-up questions and were very inquisitive. When we gave the opportunity to repent, our team was surprised that no one came to Christ, considering the dialogue we had with them. The team was a bit sad when they departed, but they were reminded that their job was to manifest Christ’s love, it is the Holy Spirit’s job to usher them into the kingdom. So they departed solemnly joyful, knowing they did their best for the Lord!